- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- ECE 291 Electrical Engineering Laboratory I
- ECE 392 Electrical Engineering Laboratory II
- ECE 395 Microprocessor Laboratory
- ECE 439 Control Laboratory
- ECE 449 Power Systems Laboratory
- ECE 489 Communications Systems Laboratory
- ECE 494 Electrical Engineering Laboratory III
- FED 101 Fundamentals of Engineering Design
- Software Defined Radio
Welcome to the NJIT ECE-COE teaching lab website. The ECE department considers a hands-on experience in the laboratory to be an essential part of a quality engineering education.
Detailed Laboratory Manuals are available for all ECE and COE laboratory classes as well as for some ECET courses.
We want to ensure that our students have the best laboratory experience they can. If you have suggestions for improving the labs, either safety, equipment, software or manuals please click on contact and e-mail us.
|Day||Time||Room||Instructor - TA|
|There will not be open lab hours scheduled for the Summer 2018 semester.|
The following equipment can be sign out by students out of the stockroom.
|Item||# Units||Serial #|
|HP 100MHz 54501A Digital Oscilloscope||1||2833A 00980|
|HP 100MHz 54600B Digital Oscilloscope||1||US39152027|
|Tektronix 1.5GHz Digital Spectrum Analyzer||1||US50242067|
|Siglent 300MHz SDS2304X Digital Oscilloscope||2||SD2XJBX1R1547|
In order to sign out the equipment students must have the signature from the respective professor. It is also important to note that the equipment has to be returned the same day.