Electrical and Computer Engineering Department
- Protoboard (Watch this video to familiarize yourself with the use of Protoboards.)
- Resistor Color Code (Includes a Resistor Color Code Calculator by
- Learn How to read Capacitor Codes
- Help on soldering - Soldering Tips.
- How to Use an Oscilloscope Understand oscilloscope basics and operation.
- Oscilloscope Guide User and Service Guide for Agilent 54600B,
54601B, 54602B, and 54603B Oscilloscopes. The user portion describes front-panel operation including concepts and application examples. The service portion contains testing, adjusting, troubleshooting, replacing parts, and specifications.
- Agilent 3000 Series Oscilloscopes. User's Guide that shows how to use the Agilent 3000 Series oscilloscopes.
- TDS 300 Series Oscilloscopes. Instruction Manual (TDS 310, TDS 320 & TDS 350).
- Tips for Making Better AC, True RMS Measurements
- Make Better RMS
Measurements with Your DMM
- Audio Analyzer HP 8903B Operation Manual.
- 33120A Function Generator Guide. User's and Service Guide. Contains a description of the features and functions of the assembly, including programming information and technical specifications.
- 34405A Digital Multimeter User's and Service Guide.
- 33220A Waveform Generator User's Guide.
- 2215 Oscilloscope Operator Manual.